♪♫♪ Count your blessings, name them one by one, Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one, And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done. ♪♫♪

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

Yes a motto I seem to live by ... BUT it is no excuse :(  My excuse ... well ... um .. Yup I do not have one.
I guess the only one I could maybe come up with is LIFE.
Back in October we had a MAJOR health scare. My oldest had some MRIs done and they were read in a hospital that is not his normal hospital and they saw old tissue but since they were not his normal Drs they called us with terrifying news - His Cancer was back. I was shocked and EXTREMELY shaken. I can honestly say I have never taken meds to go to sleep before this but I had to or I would lay awake worried.
 A week of that living and then we got the GOOD news - it was old dead tissue from his previous tumor and he is STILL cancer Free :)
And that is a HUGE Blessing to add to my count ♥
  During that time our homeschool regimen got thrown out of whack and I am sad to say I am still struggling to get it back.
 Somedays I feel like we are doing good and then other days we are struggling to get one subject done.
The Good News -
It is Almost CHRISTmas and I am Super Excited this year ☺
Every year I say I wish I would make a handmade gift for the kids but each year passes and No homemade gifts under the Tree . WELL not this year ☺ I made each of the "Blessings" a tied Fleece Blanket .. I also Made Moriah a crocheted Fancy hat and a matching Scarf ♥
Moriah made the boys each Tied fleece Pillows ( I made her one in secret ) and she also made one for Jedidiah's baby doll Jimmy ☺
I have 2 gifts left to make for the little boys but have not had the nerve to cut into the fabric yet - I am really hoping Justin will help me make a template.
 So that is my life in a nutshell ♥
♥ Carrie*Lynne ♥ Isaiah 41:10 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment