♪♫♪ Count your blessings, name them one by one, Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one, And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done. ♪♫♪

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friday and Saturday are brought to you by the letter P

Well I did not write yesterday but it was a rough day for me.
I did not wake up before the kids and when I did wake up (at 9) my back hurt so Bad. I managed to get some things accomplished but I hurt.
PAIN
Yesterday Jedidiah came in and said one of the cutest Faith Statements I have ever heard ♥
The kids were playing inside and Jedidiah came in and came to find me holding a Very Tiny pebble in his hand
" Look Mama I found a Piggy , Look it's a Piggy ! " kinda confused I answered him " That's a Piggy ?? " And he said in almost a whisper " Yeah God CAN make it a piggy " ☺ it was soooo sweet ♥
PEBBLES & PIGGIES
  Today was Saturday which means sleep in day with Justin being home. Moriah came in looking all ill telling me her breathing was really bad. The poor girl was diagnosed with bronchitis 10 days ago and put on a nebulizer. We had some shopping to go do so I called my Mom and she said Moriah could go over and be with her while we left and did our thing and then she could get her treatments.
Moriah went to my Mom's and we went shopping. I bought some more school odds and ends and we bought us as a family a blu-ray player for streaming movies and then we can put the Wii up for now and that settles the game battles with Gabriel. ☺
 Well I called Mom only to find out Moriah is getting worse so we head back home to get her.
I picked her up and the poor girl sounded like a squeaky toy her breathing was so wheezy so I took her to the ER. Turns out her Bronchitis has now turned into Pneumonia and they also gave her an inhaler.
PNEUMONIA
So needless to say it was a very long evening and I am ready for bed.
PLAIN ole tired
I do think we are staying home from Church tomorrow so Moriah can get some rest.
Good Night
♥ Carrie*Lynne ♥ Isaiah 41:10 ♥











No comments:

Post a Comment