♪♫♪ Count your blessings, name them one by one, Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one, And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done. ♪♫♪

Friday, August 26, 2011

I awoke before the kids and solutions


*ugh again posting a day late*
I did it I woke up at 7:30 and heard the house was still quiet ☺ I got showered and dressed and enjoyed a cup of coffee before any of them woke up ☺
I actually accomplished A LOT and was feeling really good about myself  ☺
After noon though Gabriel started having anger issues - it seriously wears me right out - But I think I may have found one solution for one of his issues and God has lately Blessed us with a little bit of extra money from some sales I was able to make ☺ It is hard thinking I am using the money for a electronic device when I had hoped to get a new pair of boots or dress shoes BUT I know those are not a necessity and they will be provided when they are actually needed ♥
I had planned ahead on dinner last night and had put Chili on the stove on a low simmer early in the morning so by evening I had nice Hot Chili all ready to eat ☺ Moriah helped dump the hamburger that I had precooked into the pot and was happy to tell everyone she helped me cook dinner ☺ Justin did not work as late as he has been this week so he was able to eat dinner with us ( it was at 7 pm But it was all together )
 Some days I find it hard to Count many blessings BUT I am so Blessed to have a kind and Loving Husband who comes home and is there for me ♥
♥ Carrie*Lynne ♥ Isaiah 41:10 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment