♪♫♪ Count your blessings, name them one by one, Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one, And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done. ♪♫♪

Sunday, August 28, 2011

No Church - Who could've guessed

 No church for the family today and that was hard for me - second week in a row we are missing church BUT we felt it was best for Moriah.
Unfortunately we did not get to sleep in long but that was ok - I had alot I was hoping to get accomplished.
 Justin got up and made coffee and had just brought me a cup when the phone rang - Justin got called out to work - if we had been in church he would not have been available - but I guess that's what he gets for skipping. Thankfully he gets paid by the hour and Thankfully he was not gone for a Very long time.
 I took the time he was gone to decide what BIG jobs I wanted to tackle for the day - while I was doing this I was listening to my little boys fighting and tackling each other. I seriously at one point had to tell Jedidiah to stop licking his brother's leg - Yup that was how the day was going.
 Moriah is still short of breath so I was having her take it easy and rest.
Not long before Justin got home I was snuggling Malachi and then I noticed it - the thing that changed the Whole day for me.
Malachi has had a diaper rash now for a couple weeks that will NOT go away - I have tried BagBalm and other diaper rash creams and NOTHING has cleared it up and some days it is really bad. Well Yesterday I noticed some spots around his mouth and thought hmm I wonder what those are - but nothing more then that.
 As I was snuggling him I noticed the spots even more around his face and covering both hands and his feet and his legs - Now I started getting worried.
After Justin got home I bathed Malachi and took him next door to have my parents check out the rash and they had NO clue what it was .
 Well I had to go get Moriah's antibiotic so Mom watched the three older kids and Justin and I took Malachi to the ER - My second trip this week - all in less then twenty four hours.
We got there and the rash was spreading even more.
Diagnosis - Impetigo .. seriously all I heard the dr keep saying was - Highly Contagious
I have a feeling the church goers are HAPPY we stayed home.
 Now I remember how Blessed I am during my Boring Weeks when NOTHING happens.
I am SO tired again but Tomorrow I will write about all the great things I am getting ready for the school year ☺
Good Night
♥ Carrie*Lynne ♥ Isaiah 41:10 ♥









No comments:

Post a Comment